Description Curriculum Instructor Enquire
About CompTIA PenTest+
CompTIA PenTest+ is a certification for intermediate skills level cybersecurity professionals who are tasked with hands-on penetration testing to identify, exploit, report, and manage vulnerabilities on a network.
CompTIA PenTest+ is the only penetration testing exam taken at a Pearson VUE testing center with both hands-on performance-based questions and multiple choice to ensure each candidate possesses the skills, knowledge, and ability to perform tasks on systems. The PenTest+ exam also includes management skills used to plan, scope, and manage weaknesses, not just exploit them. PenTest+ is unique because our certification requires a candidate to demonstrate the hands-on ability and knowledge to test devices in new environments such as the cloud and mobile, in addition to traditional desktops and servers.
What is CertMaster Learn integrated with CompTIA Labs?
CertMaster Learn is a self-paced, comprehensive online learning experience that helps you gain the knowledge and practical skills necessary to be successful on your CompTIA certification exam, and in your IT career. A Learning Plan helps you stay on track with your studies, while robust analytics bring awareness of strengths and weaknesses.
CompTIA Labs make it easy for you to practice and apply your skills in real workplace scenarios in preparation for the certification exam. All lab activities use real equipment and software, are based on scenarios found in the workplace, and align with CompTIA exam objectives.
When purchased with CertMaster Learn in a bundle, CompTIA Labs are integrated as Study Tasks within the Learning Plan, accessible through a single login and seamless workflow.
- Lessons cover all exam objectives with integrated videos
- Hundreds of practice questions test your knowledge
- Performance-based questions apply what you've learned in a scenario
- Lab activities use real equipment and software to develop hands-on skills
- Flashcards ensure you know the terminology and acronyms required for the exam
- The Learning Plan keeps you on track with your studies
- One license provides access to CertMaster Learn for PenTest+ (PT0-001) with CompTIA Labs integrated throughout the course
- Once activated, the license is valid for 12 months
How to Access CertMaster Learn integrated with CompTIA Labs
An access key and instructions will be sent via email after your purchase is complete.
You may then login anytime at https://learn.comptia.org/login
- Lesson 1: Planning and Scoping Penetration Tests
- Lesson 2: Conducting Passive Reconnaissance
- Lesson 3: Performing Non-Technical Tests
- Lesson 4: Conducting Active Reconnaissance
- Lesson 5: Analyzing Vulnerabilities
- Lesson 6: Penetrating Networks
- Lesson 7: Exploiting Host-Based Vulnerabilities
- Lesson 8: Testing Applications
- Lesson 9: Completing Post-Exploit Tasks
- Lesson 10: Analyzing and Reporting Pen Test Results
- Planning and Scoping Penetration Tests
- Conducting Passive Reconnaissance
- Performing Non-Technical Tests
- Conducting Active Reconnaissance
- Analyzing Vulnerabilities
- Penetrating Networks
- Exploiting Host-Based Vulnerabilities
- Testing Applications
- Completing Post-Exploit Tasks
- Analyzing and Reporting Pen Test Results
Cambridge Digital Academy Instructor