Description Curriculum Instructor
About CompTIA Network+
CompTIA Network+ verifies that you have the essential knowledge and skills in networking to develop a career in IT infrastructure.
Unlike other vendor-specific networking certifications, CompTIA Network+ prepares you to support the network regardless of the platform. It forms the foundation you need before specializing in a vendor solution.
CompTIA Network+ is the only certification that covers both wired and wireless networks.
What is CertMaster Learn integrated with CompTIA Labs?
CertMaster Learn is a self-paced, comprehensive online learning experience that helps you gain the knowledge and practical skills necessary to be successful on your CompTIA certification exam, and in your IT career. A Learning Plan helps you stay on track with your studies, while robust analytics bring awareness of strengths and weaknesses.
CompTIA Labs make it easy for you to practice and apply your skills in real workplace scenarios in preparation for the certification exam. All lab activities use real equipment and software, are based on scenarios found in the workplace, and align with CompTIA exam objectives.
When purchased with CertMaster Learn in a bundle, CompTIA Labs are integrated as Study Tasks within the Learning Plan, accessible through a single login and seamless workflow.
- Lessons cover all exam objectives with integrated videos
- Hundreds of practice questions test your knowledge
- Performance-based questions apply what you've learned in a scenario
- Lab activities use real equipment and software to develop hands-on skills
- Flashcards ensure you know the terminology and acronyms required for the exam
- The Learning Plan keeps you on track with your studies
- One license provides access to CertMaster Learn for Network+ (N10-007) with CompTIA Labs integrated throughout the course
- Once activated, CertMaster Practice for Security+ (Exam SY0-601) is valid for 12 months
- One license provides access to CertMaster Learn for Security+ (SY0-601) with CertMaster Labs integrated throughout the course
- Once activated, the license is valid for 12 months
How to Access CertMaster Learn integrated with CompTIA Labs
An access key and instructions will be sent via email after your purchase is complete.
You may then login anytime at https://learn.comptia.org/login
Exam Voucher Details
- Vouchers are non-refundable and non-returnable.
- One voucher is applicable towards one exam at an authorized CompTIA Test Service Provider.
- All vouchers, including any retakes, are valid for 12 months from the date of purchase unless otherwise noted.
- You must register and take your exam prior to the voucher expiration date.
- Voucher expiration dates cannot be extended under any circumstances.
- Certification exam retirement dates supersede voucher expiration dates. CompTIA may retire certifications and corresponding exams prior to voucher expiration dates.
- Visit the CompTIA website for certification exam information, including exam launch and retirement dates.
- Vouchers are country and currency restricted.
Exam Retake Details
- For voucher purchases that include a retake, if you fail the exam on your first attempt use the same voucher to register and retake the exam.
- All vouchers, including any retakes, expire 12 months from the date of purchase, unless otherwise noted.
- The retake is only valid for the same exam version that you failed. You cannot use the retake for a different version of the exam.
Additional Order Information
- Order information will be emailed within 3 - 4 hours from purchase.
- You will receive two emails. The first email will be your order confirmation and the second email will include your exam voucher, the voucher expiration date and voucher terms and conditions. Check your spam, junk and promotional folders.
Redeeming Your Voucher
Redeem your voucher to schedule your CompTIA certification exam on the Pearson VUE website.
- Lesson 1: Explaining the OSI Model and TCP/IP Models
- Lesson 2: Explaining Properties of Network Traffic
- Lesson 3: Installing and Configuring Switched Networks
- Lesson 4: Configuring IP Networks
- Lesson 5: Installing and Configuring Routed Networks
- Lesson 6: Configuring and Monitoring Ports and Protocols
- Lesson 7: Explaining Network Applications and Storage Services
- Lesson 8: Monitoring and Troubleshooting Networks
- Lesson 9: Explaining Networking Attacks and Mitigations
- Lesson 10: Installing and Configuring Security Devices
- Lesson 11: Explaining Authentication and Access Controls
- Lesson 12: Deploying and Troubleshooting Cabling Solutions
- Lesson 13: Implementing and Troubleshooting Wireless Technologies
- Lesson 14: Comparing and Contrasting WAN Technologies
- Lesson 15: Using Remote Access Methods
- Lesson 16: Identifying Site Policies and Best Practices
- Exploring the Lab Environment
- Configuring Ethernet Networking
- Configuring IPv4 Networking
- Configuring IPv4 Subnets
- Configuring IPv6 Networking
- Configuring Address Assignments
- Configuring Routing
- Using Port Scanning Tools
- Configuring DNS Servers
- Configuring Application Protocols
- Using Event Management and Performance Monitors
- Configuring a NAT Firewall
- Securing Appliance Administration with RADIUS Authentication
- Configuring Secure Access Channels